Traina® Foods Sun Dried Tomatoes come in a variety of ways — packed in oil as well as in resealable bags for snacking, there are so many ways to enjoy the benefits of sun dried tomatoes. Traina® Foods shares the top benefits of sun dried tomatoes and how to cook with them — morning, noon and night.
- There is just something about tomatoes and goat cheese that go perfectly together. For a fresh and delicious eye-opening breakfast, an omelet made with goat cheese and Traina® Foods sun dried tomatoes is sure to get the morning off on the right foot.
- With avocado toast being all the rage, add a bit of Italian flare with a few Traina® Foods Sun Dried Tomato Fruitons and some shreds of mozzarella on top.
- For a fancy addition to a simple egg and potato hash breakfast bowl, add sautéed vegetables on top, and then sprinkle with Traina® Foods Sun Dried Tomato halves packed in oil and some parmesan cheese.
LUNCH and DINNER
- An delicious option for a quick lunch or dinner is Traina® Foods Sun Dried Tomato Baked Potato, or an appetizer than can work as an easy meal is Traina® Foods Baked Ricotta with Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- Simple roll-ups packed with Traina® Foods Sun Dried Tomatoes, choice of cheese, and wrapped into a butter lettuce leaf is a healthy and flavorful no-cook lunch option, while an easy plate of crackers, grapes, sun dried tomatoes and nuts is another delicious way to enjoy Traina Foods Traina Foods Sun Dried Tomatoes.
- For a Mediterranean-style meal, Traina® Foods Sun Dried Tomatoes, Olives and Raisins is no muss, no fuss! Sun dried tomatoes also make a great pizza topping, with “white” pizzas or for an extra powerful punch of tomato flavor in addition to marinara sauce. For an accompaniment to an Italian or Mediterranean meal, Traina® Foods’ Savory Loaf with Sun Dried Tomatoes can’t be beat.
BENEFITS OF SUN DRIED TOMATOES
Incorporating sun dried tomatoes into any meal is a smart way to stay healthy! These little gems are packed with nutrients and anti-oxidants (including lycopene) that are event believed to decrease the risk of certain cancers, neutralize free radicals and decrease inflammation. They are also loaded with vitamins C (which supports the immune system) and K, as well as iron. Ready to eat right out of the bag, they are an easy (and yummy) way for one to meet their daily nutritional servings. They also serve as a great source of fiber and contribute to heart health. So eat up and enjoy!